Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy no blogging anniversary

I have wanted to start blogging again, so I figure my no blogging anniversary is the perfect time to start! Update for the past few months:














Asher: Is in grade one, loves school, and has learned to read fluently. He got to have a small part in the our ward Christmas play, A Christmas Carol. He was so proud, and did such a good job. He loves to build lego, play DS :( , and play with his friends. He is such a good big brother. We miss him when he is at school all day. He just seems so big and I really don't want him to grow anymore. He has learned over the Christmas holiday's how to wiggle his ears. Not up and down, or back to front, but he opens and closes them, kind of like wings. He looks like he is gearing up to fly away. Super cute!














Lexi: Started kindergarden. She is working on NOT telling her teacher what to do, what she has forgotten or missed on a daily basis. I told her teacher that it is just who Lexi is, and wished her luck trying to subdue that trait. Secretly I don't want that part of her to change at all, even though I did explain to Lexi that she needs to be respectful of the teacher! I am fine with her telling her teacher when she has done something wrong :) She loves to sew, cook, sing, dance, and a million other things that she is constantly reminding me are her many talents. I am not sure where her strong personality comes from....I was so quiet as a child, but I love it, and I love her so much!














Hunter: My little Huntee Buntee. This year I am doing home preschool with him. He has recently started being so careful with his coloring. He will spend a lot of time making sure there is not white space on the page, and colors in the lines so well. He also enjoys writing his letters. Most of all he is a Mamma's boy. He has the cutest paper thin bum ever that I enjoy pinching. He is very particular. He usually comes down the stairs already dressed in the morning. He is the most thankful kid. He thanks Erik and I constantly over and over for the smallest things. His sweetness has definitely started to overpower his temper...most of the time :)














Evie: My little baby. She is so big now. It felt like a milestone when she started nursery a couple weeks ago. I am finally free at church. Horray! I try to make myself sad about it sometimes, but I just can't :). She has started talking a lot and has the cutest expressions. She has a voice louder than me if you can imagine. If I am yelling one of my kids names (which of course rarely happens) she will yell it twice as loud. It really is shocking. She can hold her own with her older siblings, but also plays so well with them, and feels lonely when they are not around. She is so snuggly, and will go to anyone, which is not a good thing in the grocery store. She is a little light in our home.

Such precious gifts!

6 comments:

  1. So sweet! I am excited for you to post more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was super excited to read this! Your kids are all so sweet and adorable and it was fun to read and see their cute little pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post, so cute! And the way you write, it totally reflects your personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! to see your blog had been updated. Super CUTE title! by the way. When you have time I'd like to learn your creative family sketch technique. I love all the little bios. Your kidlets are loveable.

    ReplyDelete