Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Very Own


I am so excited to be doing my own blog!!!  I love reading other people's blogs so I thought it was time to start my own.  Well, actually, I thought that a long time ago, but I just can't take it anymore...I need to be a blogger!  I am so thankful to Stephanie who is teaching me and helping to make it cute...which it will be soon.  I am also thankful to everyone who's blogs I have been reading (or snooping, depending on how you look at it :) for inspiring me.  It has been so much fun reading about your lives. What a fun way to journal and to share my life with others.  

So here's a toast to me and my new blog. 

4 comments:

  1. here here! I love Josh Groban!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! I'll toast to that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your started! now keep it going! I need life details here Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers!! and Hooray what a corageous little lamb, I mean tiger you are!

    ReplyDelete