Tuesday, December 9, 2008

CANDY CANDY AND MORE CANDY





Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE candy.  Ever since I can remember, without fail I would build a gingerbread house.  I would buy graham crackers and candfor my family even when I was little to make sure that we did it every year.  I don't even really eat it once it is done, but it is magical for me to think of a whole house made of candy!  I always just let my kids go to town on it, so it may not look so pretty, but it is so much fun none the less.  Hunter just stuffed his face the whole time as though he has never had candbefore, and never will again....but not with this Mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Leting them just go to town is the only way to go!! My kids are so excited to do ours. Last year we almost tipped the whole table over. Luckily we caught the house in time and the kids enjoyed stuffing their faces while they picked up all the spilt candy.

    Your house looks great!

    ReplyDelete