Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Asher Basher turns six




Six years ago today, my life was changed forever when Asher was born.  Every mother can remember the feeling of holding their first baby in their arms, and falling so madly in love. I knew he was so special and my spirit felt a feeling that I had never felt before.  Little did I know though, the Angel I had been given.  He is more than I had ever dreamed of in a child.  He has such a special spirit.  It is not anything I do, it is just who he is.  I am so grateful that I get the opportunity to be his Mother.  I thank Heavenly Father every day for that blessing.  Happy Birthday to my sweet six year old boy who is NOT ALLOWED to get any bigger! 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Asher!
    (and happy anniversary on becoming his mom Rachel!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so sweet! The first little while you guys were in the ward, I really enjoed being his teacher. He is a gentle soul. Happy birthday kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love your posts!
    Wish Asher a happy birthday from us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute little post! Happy Birthday to Asher! You are becoming quite the little poster! I need to hop on the blogs more frequently to keep up with ya! I LOVE IT, I wish we hung out more when I was in Calgary, you have such a cute little family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, he had the same strawberry mark as Eveie (sp?) Did all the kids? I love those pictures! His different expressions crack me up, your kids are all really cut from the same mold, (I mean of course they are, but they look like it too!)

    ReplyDelete