Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nutcracker




Lexi and I were able to go to the Nutcracker together.  It was so so so much fun.  It was so nice to spend a day just with my little girl and some friends.  In the middle of the dance, she leaned over and put her head on my shoulder and said "Thank you so much for bringing me to this."  She loved watching the dancing, and so did I, besides the "package" dancing around (if you know what I mean :)  It felt magical and I will for sure be doing this every year.  I love my little Lexi Lady! 

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture!... And I have been to the Nutcracker so I know all about the "package dancing".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I have seen "the package" up close!!! not too pretty! I love the nutcracker! My neices were in one this year in utah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so sweet! Sounds like a great mom moment

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too funny. "package"!! Amelia is going next Saturday with my mother in law. Hopefully she'll be focused on the tutu's. (ps.s they MUST stuff them!)

    ReplyDelete