Thursday, December 11, 2008

I love my ward

My friend and I were talking on the way home from an enrichment activity last night about how much we love our ward.  I love the sisters in our ward.  I just feel like there is so much to admire about all of them and I could spend hours visiting.  Even the ones I don't know very well I just admire from afar.  It has really been a blessing for my family to be in this ward! 

On another note...I got this magazine called LDS Living from the church book store the other day and it is so good.  I had never heard of it before, maybe everyone else has, but if not, here is the link to subscribe ldsbookscanada.com.  There is nothing like a good magazine to read in bed with my blow dryer:).

7 comments:

  1. Haha, your blow dryer! You had to add that... I actually started sleeping with a heating pad on my feet. It's so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I understand the blow dryer comment! I too am now sleeping with a heating pad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really wish I would have gone now, I tried to get ahold of you and Christy to see if you were going but, then just decided to stay home and finish up xmas quilts. Kayla's is nearly done, Hooray! I feel like I havent seen you in too long, even if its only been this week. "Sa--d"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel
    I am so glad I came across your blog!!! I too loved that little night away. I probably won't see you guys before christmas as we are heading down south but we will definatley need to connect in the new year and get the kiddies together to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This ward has been amazing. It's going to be sad to not see everyone's smiling faces once the split happens. Hopefully things won't change too much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found you!!! SO sad that we won't be VT you anymore!! Hope that we still have a chance to hang out and keep in touch! IT was wonderful having you in our ward and i hope the new move to cranston is just as wonderful as new brigton was...but might be hard to beat huh??hehe
    Love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel you need a new post now!

    ReplyDelete